Welcome to TULA!
Interested in yoga, but don't know where to start? Start here!
Here's some more information about our studio, classes and community!
- It is recommended that you check out our Class Descriptions page and begin with a class that is recommended for Beginners and/or an All Levels class.
- You don't need a reservation, but you can sign up for any class on our Schedule page just to let us know that you're coming!
- You can use the form below to make your class purchase OR you can pay at the studio before your class. If you have not visited us before, be sure to take advantage of our New Student Special - Unlimited classes for 2 weeks for $39!
- Please come to the studio approx. 10 minutes before your first class to fill out our new student form, sign a waiver and we can show you around and get you settled.
- We provide mats, towels and all props needed free of charge. Just bring yourself in comfortable, movable clothing.
- Our studio is located at 2827 W. Belden (across the street from Revolution Brewing and around the corner from the California/Milwaukee intersection). We are easily accessible via the California Blue line, the Milwaukee Ave. bus and there is limited free street parking and multiple metered parking spaces along Milwaukee.
- We are community based on the belief that everyone and anyone can do yoga. Our instructors are here to help you at whatever stage of your yoga journey you are on.
- If you have any specialized needs or specific questions please call us at 773-620-9945 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org