Yoga in Yosemite Retreat - SOLD OUT!
July 2-7, 2018
Yoga with Kathryn Gongaware
Bodywork with Natalie McGreal
Disconnect from all the gadgets and truly connect with the earth in one of the most spectacular places on earth - Yosemite National Forest. This is not your typical retreat, the star-filled sky will be our ceiling and the soft ground will be our beds. Join us for this 5-night/6-day stay in Yosemite’s backcountry and reconnect, rejuvenate and relax.
Expert guides will lead us on a hike into Yosemite’s backcountry (approx. 4.2 miles)***, help set up our base camp, keep us safe and prepare organic, gourmet meals for us daily. We will then have time to do yoga (lead by Kathryn), swim, day hike, journal, nap, bond with one another and the earth, get back to the basics of life, relax and take in the natural beauty that is Yosemite.
We will return to our beloved concrete jungle with a new appreciation for and a renewed connection with our Mother Earth.
***Due to unpredictability of weather conditions/road closures, etc. of the great outdoors, exact hiking trail and camping spot are subject to change.
WE ARE NOW SOLD OUT.
Check back for details on our 2019 trip.
- 2 nights stay (first and last nights) in a Fresno Hotel room
- Transportation to and from Fresno/Yosemite (in a shared van)
- One, 1-hour Thai Bodywork Session with Natalie McGreal
- Yoga twice per day
- 1 Professional wilderness guide + an assistant that will filter your water (from the nearby stream), cook you 3 organic meals per day, lead you on day hikes and explorations in Yosemite, make sure you always have a fire to sit by, provide education on the indigenous plants/trees and wildlife in your surroundings. They will also lead you in best practices in camping and enjoying nature without leaving a footprint to allow you to enjoy yourself and help to keep you safe.
- Basic medical care/supplies, emergency communication, & the Yosemite park camping permits and all park associated fees.
PRICING DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Airfare to/from Chicago (fly in/out of FAT, Fresno, Ca.)
- Personal backpacking/camping equipment that is required (a list of supplies will be provided)
$500 non-refundable deposit to save your spot.
Prices per person = $1600*
Full Payments due by June 1, 2018.
* Ask about our flexible payment plans! **Limited space available.
No refunds on deposit.
More than 60 days prior = partial refund of 1/2 the total balance (within 30 days of date of purchase).
60 days or less = NO refunds.
If the trip is cancelled by TULA, refunds will be given within 30 days of date of cancellation notice.