Yosemite Yoga/Backpacking Retreat
Hosted by Tula Yoga Studio and Back to Earth (backtoearth.org)
Yoga lead by Veronica Rottman
Monday, June 8 2015 - Saturday, June 13 2015
(travel days - Sunday, June 7 & Sunday, June 14)
Disconnect from all the gadgets and truly connect with the earth in one of the most spectacular places on earth - Yosemite National Forest. This is not your typical retreat, the star-filled sky will be our ceiling and the soft ground will be our beds. Join us for this 5 day stay in Yosemite’s backcountry and reconnect, rejuvenate and relax.
Expert guides from Back-to-Earth will lead us on a hike into Yosemite’s backcountry, help set up our base camp, keep us safe and prepare organic, gourmet meals for us daily. We will then have time to do yoga (lead by Veronica), swim, day hike, journal, nap, bond with one another and the earth, get back to the basics of life, relax and take in the natural beauty that is Yosemite.
We will follow the Leave No Trace 7 principles (http://lnt.org/learn/7-principles) while on our trip and leave the pristine beauty just as we found it.
We will return to our beloved concrete jungle with a new appreciation for and a renewed connection with Mother Earth.
- 2 expert guides from Back-to-Earth, camping permits, insurance, basic first aid.
- 3 organic, mostly-local, gourmet meals per day expertly prepared by our 2 guides.
- 2 night’s lodging in a Fresno Hotel - one on first night, June 7, and one on the last night, June 13.
- Daily yoga classes with Veronica.
- Transportation to and from Fresno Yosemite Airport (FAT). (We suggest you fly in/out of Fresno, if you decide on a another city, you will need to find your own transportation to/from Yosemite.)
- A foldable, travel yoga mat from Manduka to take with you!
Only *6* spots available!!
Student price: $1500
Member price $1300
$500 deposit holds your spot and is due by April 1, 2015.
Full payment due by May 1, 2015.